Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pan seared chicken with lemon and tomatos. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grate the zest and squeeze the juice from the lemon. Stir the stock, tomatoes, lemon juice and lemon zest in a small bowl. To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. Here is how you cook that.
Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pan seared chicken with lemon and tomatos using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos:
- Get 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4 inche slices
- Take 1 egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- Take 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Make ready 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Take 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- Take 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- Get 1 tsp olive oil
- Get 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Get 1/2 cup low sodium chcken broth
- Prepare 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Prepare 1/4 cup cream, heavy, light or half and half. I used heavy cream
- Make ready 1 tsp hot sauce, such asgraks brand
- Take 1/4 tsp black pepper and salt taste
- Take 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Make ready 1 small onion, chopped
- Take 3 minced garlic cloves
- Take 1 cup fresh grape tomatos
- Make ready GARNISH
- Make ready grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- Get SUGGESTED ACCOMPANIMENT
- Take 1 Cheddar Cheese Puffs, recipe attached in direction step number #10
Chicken Parmesan or Almond Chicken is another dish that makes my family swoon at its sight. 🙂 Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Add olive oil to skillet to coat the pan, then add chicken breasts. Return the chicken to the pan and nestle into the tomatoes and beans.
Steps to make Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos:
- In a medium bowl whisk egg and water until.well blended
- Whisk flour, cajun seasoning, parmesan cheese, pepper and salt on a large plate.
- Place chicken slices in egg mixture.
- Shake off excess liquid and place in flour mixture to coat lightly.
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet until hot shake excesse flour off chicken and place in hot pan without crowding. Cook until golden then turn and cook otherside until golden about 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and make sauce in pan.
- Have vegetables ready
- Add onions and garlic to skillet and soften about 3 minutes.
- Add wine and cook until.wine is almost gone
- Add broth, hot sauce, lemon, pepper,tomatoes, cream.and basil.cook.about 5 minutes until tomatoes are soft but still.hold their shape and sauce is lightly thickened.
- Serve sauce with chicken. Garnish with parmesan cheese. Serve with Cheddar Cheese Puffs if desired. Recipe attached below - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344016-cheddar-cheese-puffs
Add olive oil to skillet to coat the pan, then add chicken breasts. Return the chicken to the pan and nestle into the tomatoes and beans. Serve the chicken over the white beans and tomatoes and sprinkle with the parsley. Add the tomatoes and cook for two minutes, or until they just begin to soften. Turn off the heat and stir through basil.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pan seared chicken with lemon and tomatos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!