Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken skewers (vietnamese style). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken skewers (Vietnamese style) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken skewers (Vietnamese style) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Don't crowd the chicken pieces too close together; they will brown better if there's a little bit of space in between each piece. Transfer the skewers to the baking sheet. Brush a non stick skillet with a little bit of oil, and then heat it. Vietnam has a whole culinary dictionary of street delights.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken skewers (vietnamese style) using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken skewers (Vietnamese style):
- Take 600 gr chicken breast
- Prepare For Marinade:
- Get 1 lemon grass
- Get 3 spring onion (white part)
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Prepare 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 3/4 tsp paprika powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Take 4 tbsp oil
- Take 1 tsp corn starch
- Make ready 6 tbsp Water
- Prepare For spread:
- Prepare 1 tbsp honey
- Make ready 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
While there are various cuts of chicken meat that are pierced onto bamboo or metal skewers, it can also refer to grilled vegetables or other meats like pork belly. My favorite places to eat yakitori are local restaurants, Honda Ya and Shinsengumi. However, it's also fun to grill yakitori at home. Yakitori grill types & setup Thread marinated chicken onto bamboo skewers.
Steps to make Chicken skewers (Vietnamese style):
- Cut the chicken into small cubes, and place it in a bowl.
- Using a food processor, process all the marinade seasoning until smooth, and then pour it to the chicken. Let it marinade for 30 minutes.
- Mix 1 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- Stick the meat cubes with the bamboo skewers, probably about 4-5 cubes per skewers.
- Brush a non stick skillet with a little bit of oil, and then heat it.
- If the skillet is already hot enough, place the chicken skewers in to the pan, after 3-4 minutes brush the chicken skewers with the mixture of honey and hoisin sauce on each side until they are cooked through and has nice golden brown on them
- Chicken skewers is ready to be served
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: Chttps://youtu.be/eMfXoIMcPn4
However, it's also fun to grill yakitori at home. Yakitori grill types & setup Thread marinated chicken onto bamboo skewers. Serve skewers on a plate with lettuce and Asian herbs. The grilled chicken blends slightly sweet, tangy, salty and savory flavors from the marinade of ginger, garlic, soy, lime, fish sauce, brown sugar and cilantro. You can make it as hot as you like with chili flakes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken skewers (vietnamese style) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!