Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken green curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Reduce heat to medium and stir in curry paste. Return chicken to the skillet, stirring to coat with the curry mixture. Split the piece of lemongrass down the middle and whack it with the flat side of a knife to open the flavor. Heat oil in a wok until it starts to shimmer.
Chicken Green Curry is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Green Curry is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken green curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Green Curry:
- Make ready Curry Paste
- Make ready 1 cup thai basil
- Prepare 1 cup cilantro stem on
- Take 1/2 cup parsley
- Make ready 15 thai green chillies
- Prepare 10 lime leaves
- Get 3 stalks lemon grass
- Get 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic
- Take 2 tsp cumin
- Take 2 tsp corriander
- Take 1 tbsp white pepper
- Get 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Make ready 2 tbsp lime juice
- Make ready 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Prepare 2 tsp salt
- Get 1 cup water
- Prepare Chicken green curry
- Take 4 chicken breasts 1 cm cubes
- Make ready 4 cans coconut milk
- Get 2 cups carrots diced
- Take 2 bell peppers julienned
- Take 8 stalks celery diced
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp pepper
- Get 4 cups cooked thai rice
At the end of cook time, stir in cilantro and basil. DIRECTIONS Pour the coconut milk into a saute pan, add the curry and simmer a minute or two. Add the chicken simmer another few minutes. Saute the green curry paste until aromatic, add the chicken and stir to combine well with the curry paste.
Instructions to make Chicken Green Curry:
- Blend all curry paste ingredients in a food processor adding water as required to create a smooth paste
- In a saucepan cook curry paste until most of the water content is reduced out and it looks more like a paste
- Saute chicken breast with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Add vegetables. Add coconut milk. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat until vegetables are soft.
- Add green curry paste. Continue cooking and stirring until sauce has reduced
- Serve green curry over rice
Add the chicken simmer another few minutes. Saute the green curry paste until aromatic, add the chicken and stir to combine well with the curry paste. Add the coconut milk and water and bring it to a quick boil. Add the bamboo shoots, kaffir lime leaves, and red chilies. Sear the chicken pieces in the skillet until browned.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken green curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!