Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, grilled chicken in wine vinegar sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled chicken in wine vinegar sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Grilled chicken in wine vinegar sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
Place the water, vinegar, pepper, salt, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and melted margarine into a large, resealable plastic bag. Shake to combine ingredients, then add chicken, seal, and shake to coat. Add chicken, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Grilled chicken in wine vinegar sauce Tina.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled chicken in wine vinegar sauce using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled chicken in wine vinegar sauce:
- Make ready 500 grams boneless chicken
- Prepare 2 large onion, chopped
- Prepare 4 piece garlic cloves
- Take 1 1/2 cup orange juice
- Get 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Get 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 2 tsp ground cardamom
- Make ready 1 tbsp dry red chilly power
- Make ready 5 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Make ready 1 tbsp chopped nuts
- Make ready 2 tbsp cornflour
- Take 2 tbsp rose water
- Get 2 tbsp red pepper sauce
- Take 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- Get 1 large chopped tomato
- Make ready 1 tbsp oregano
Finish the dish with a pan sauce made from the drippings. A little red wine and red wine vinegar bring. Add the chicken breasts and turn to coat evenly. Brush the chicken with oil and season with salt and black pepper.
Instructions to make Grilled chicken in wine vinegar sauce:
- Marinate the chicken with pinch of salt,fresh lemon juice and 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar for 2hours.
- Set the microwave oven at 210°C .Then grill the chicken for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a vessel.Then fry onion and garlic unitll they turns golden brown.
- Add grilled chicken into the vessel.cook for 3 minutes.Stir continuously.
- Do the flame low now.Add orange juice to it.then put cornflour and some water in the vessel and bring it to boil for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato,nuts,cinnamon,coriander,cardamom,dry chillies to it.
- Cook for 5minutes in high flame.stir occassionally.Then add 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar to it.
- Add tomato souce,rose water,red pepper sauce and oregano to it.Then cook it for 5 minutes continuously in medium flame and stir often.
- Now the dish is ready to eat.Serve it hot with rice or bread.Enjoy the sour taste of the gravy.
Add the chicken breasts and turn to coat evenly. Brush the chicken with oil and season with salt and black pepper. Grill over moderate heat, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest. Light the grill or heat the broiler. The sour cream in Alton's sauce balances with the spicy kick of the horseradish and the tart flavor of the white wine vinegar and Dijon mustard.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled chicken in wine vinegar sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!